Mr Ross TsagalidisCyber Security Advisor & Consultant at the Department of Computer and Syste
Swedish Armed Forces/Stockholm University
· Understanding AIs role as the new strategic tool for advanced warfighting
· How can commanders develop trust in Artificial Intelligence and continuously evolving machine learning systems?
· Maximising conviction in AI within your own command structures?
· Demonstrating the advantages of trusted AI during operations
3:20 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: FAREWELL TO THE OLD GUARD? WILL BIG DATA REPLACE HUMAN ANALYSTS ON OPERATIONS
This panel discussion will explore how big data analytic systems will develop over the next 10 years, the implications of this for the human operator, and assess whether it is realistic to expect machines to be deployed on operations with no human interface:
· How will data analytic systems evolve over the next 10 years?
· Will AI systems ever be deployable without any human interface?
· Should limits be enforced on the use of AI systems within defence?
· Has the emergence of AI systems signalled a fundamentally new form of warfighting?