Defence and Security Accelerator
· Understanding the role of the Defence and Security Accelerator in supporting innovation in defence and commercial partnerships
· What are the current projects in big data analytics being undertaken by the UK MoD?
· How are the UK MoD addressing current challenges in the field of big data and Artificial Intelligence?
· How can the DASA support your work with the UK Armed Forces?
As the worlds defence organisations turn to industry partners for experience and support in building Big Data Analytic systems into their own capabilities, both civilian and military organisations still struggle to engage with and effectively work alongside their respective partners.
This workshop session will develop your understanding of both the commercial and military environments, demonstrating how your systems in big data analytics can be focussed to the military requirement and how you can most effectively engage with the military to maximise your partnerships in Big Data with defence organisations.
Benefits of attending:
• Understand how your big data systems can be tailored for the defence market through directly engaging with the UK MoD department responsible for developing industry partnerships
• Identify current and future procurement and research development opportunities for the UK MoD
• Understand how big data and AI is employed within the defence industry, and how you can apply your experience to their requirement
• Understand the route into the UK MoD for Big Data systems development, and how you can build a big data partnership with the UK MoD
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) is a cross government department focussing on finding and funding exploitable innovations, which can provide advantage to defence and national security to protect the UK from its adversaries.
It will fund the development of suppliers’ innovative ideas and provide support through to potential application. DASA will also fund innovations for defence and security which support economic growth and prosperity in the UK.